When I first saw the research figures from esteemed gun violence researcher John Lott, I scoffed. Lott, who most of us know from his flawless research that debunks liberal narratives about the Second Amendment, asserts that Joe Biden receive an excess 225,000 votes in 2020. I scoffed because there is no way that Mr. LOL-81-million has only 225,000 extra votes. No way.
But after reading this peer reviewed, published study for myself, I’m now it’s biggest cheerleader. Let’s talk about why this study is so important, and what some of Lott’s key findings were.
First, this is a peer reviewed, published study. No one else has done one of these since the 2020 election. Liberals control 99% of academia in America and therefore love to point at peer reviewed studies that their side produced – no matter how insane those studies are. Lott is one of the few academics remaining who is in the other 1%.
Despite that handicap, Lott submitted his research on the 2020 election to a peer review board. Those folks read it and found his methodology to be sound enough, and his conclusions compelling enough, that they approved the study’s publication in one of their esteemed magazines that other academics read. Some of those on the review board were no doubt liberals, and they still agreed that Lott’s study was worthy of publication.
Democrats cannot point at a published, peer reviewed study and screech, “Debunked conspiracy theory!” That’s not how it works in academia, and everyone knows it. In order to debunk a peer reviewed study, you have to conduct your own counter-study showing how the research was incorrect or flawed. And no one is going to do that, because liberals are terrified to examine any aspect of the 2020 election results. They know it was stolen just as well as we do.
Second, this is new stuff. Lott uncovered brand-new, never-before-seen, examples of fraud in the swing states that we’ve never heard about before. The proof that he discovered in many cases is completely separate from the Wisconsin Special Counsel investigation, the Maricopa County audit, and so on.
Lott’s new research provides us within even more evidence to add to the top of the mountain of evidence we’ve already seen. Bravo! We should be celebrating this conclusive research study for those reasons.
Here are some of the key findings from Lott’s research.
In Democrat controlled counties in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin, no signature matching was done comparing mail-in ballots to registration records. Pennsylvania even counted votes that somehow arrived at counting centers without an envelope. These acts were illegal in every state where it happened. Without signature matching, there’s no way to tell if a mail-in ballot is a legitimate vote.
Also, in Democrat controlled counties in the swing states, Republican voter turnout was suppressed while Democrat turnout blossomed. Republican turnout was off the charts and in the 80% to 90% range in Republican and Democrat controlled counties where fraud was not alleged. But somehow, Republican voters got all mopey and didn’t vote in the handful of counties where fraud definitely took place. Turnout was in the 70% range in those counties.
Meanwhile in those same counties, the percentage of Democrat voter turnout exploded in comparison to all other counties where fraud was not alleged. No Democrat was actually excited to cast their vote for a crusty old dementia potato, no matter how much they hated Trump. But in those counties where fraud was alleged, Democrat turnout skyrocketed.
In addition, Republican voters in every one of those swing counties showed up to vote, only to be told that someone else had already voted in their name. People’s votes were stolen by the Democrats because those states had switched to mail-in balloting, and Democrats got batches of legal ballots from thousands of Republican voters.
And in these same counties, election workers were opening ballots early to check them. If there was an error on a ballot that would have discounted it, they contacted Democrat voters and offered them a provisional ballot to correct it. Republicans, obviously, were never contacted if a flaw was found on their ballot for Trump. Those votes were discarded.
Some of the findings that Lott published were numbers that we’ve seen before. For example, 19,000 people who don’t live in Nevada voted in that state, as did 1,500 dead people. Another 42,000 people voted two or more times in Nevada. (Biden’s Nevada margin of victory: 33,596 votes.)
In every swing state and swing county that Lott researched, he found fraud that exceeded Mr. LOL-81-million’s official tally, except for Pennsylvania. Some of the data that he needed to complete the Pennsylvania study was unfortunately unavailable. That’s okay. Eventually all of the truth about the 2020 election is going to come out. In the meantime, congratulations to John Lott once again for blowing up the liberal narrative. Job well done!